Curl Booster is a mild permanent wave lotion that aids the Chemical Rearranger in processing hair. This light blue lotion helps ensure strong, beautiful, long-lasting curls. Curl booster should be used with caution. It aids the Rearranger in processing difficult-to-relax hair. This mild ammonium thioglycolate product ensures strong, beautiful, long-lasting curls. Aids in keeping the hair moist until wrapping is completed. Use after Care Free Curl Rearranger.
1. After completely straightening patron’s hair with Care Free Curl Chemical Reaaranger, rinse hair clean with tepid water. Towel blot.
2. Apply Curl Booster to each section at the scalp area while wrapping hair on desired permanent wave rods.
3. Upton completion of the wrap, blot away any excess booster. Place plastic cap over the entire head and allow booster to process for 10 minutes.
4. After 10 minutes processing time, remove cap and check for sufficient curl pattern. If desired curl patter is set, rinse hair on rods thoroughly for 5 minutes using tepid water. If curl pattern is not sufficient, replace plastic cap and test again every 3 minutes until desired curl patter is achieved.
5. After through rinsing, towel blot each individual rod to eliminate any excess water left in hair.
6. Process with Care Free Curl Neutralizing Solution.
**Wear gloves during application
Follow directions carefully to avoid skin and scalp irritation, burns, hair loss, and eye injury. Serious injury may result If booster is swallowed. If swallowed, do not induce vomiting. Consult a physician if product comes in contact with body, rinse thoroughly and wash affected area with shampoo to prevent burns. This product contains ammonium thioglycolate. Do not use if scalp is irritated or injured. Do no use on hair which is breaking, splitting or otherwise damaged. If scalp irritation occurs, immediately rinse booster out thoroughly wither water and rod. Do not neutralize. If booster gets into eyes, rinse immediately with water and continue to flush with water for a minimum of 15 minutes. Consult a physician. As with similar products, keep hair away from open flame. Keep out of reach of children.